I am writing in english as I am not Polish, but Romanian, and you guys have the best forum for Nissan cars.
I have a Nissan X-Trail T32 (2017) 2.0dci 4×4, with the N-Connecta package. As I wanted some additional functionalities, I did the following updates:
- Changed headlights from normal H11 to OEM led version, using a this conversion cables.
- Installed two additional USB ports for charging the phones.
- Added the OEM 19inch wheels and tyres, as the standard 18inch were not on my taste.
Now, I am looking if it is worth to upgrade:
- Navigation system, to the version with Android Auto / Apple Carplay. This guys sell the conversion cables for 300 USD and additionally you the sat-nav version 259158FW5B, an additional 300 USD… and seems quite a risky investment, not sure it is worth?
- Is it worth changing the seats to the leather version for the heated seats option?
- I saw this upgrade which I really loved
Did you find any other interesting updates worth doing?